Business is experience-driven. Your online MBA should be, too.
Expect more from your MBA experience. Choose the Pepperdine Graziadio Business School and you’ll do more than read case studies about top brands, such as Disney, Starbucks, and Warner Bros. You’ll actually work with them to solve real-time challenges. It’s this level of applied learning that sets Pepperdine University — and our graduates — apart.
- Top 25 “Best Online MBA Programs” by U.S. News & World Report (2018)
- Ranked in the Top 25 Online MBA Programs by The Princeton Review (2018)
- Named among the top 50 “Best Part-Time MBAs” by U.S. News & World Report (2018)
- Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Ranked among the top “National Universities” by U.S. News & World Report (2018)
- Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
Top 8 reasons to choose the Pepperdine University online MBA:
- Earn a top-ranked MBA in as few as two years
- Apply for GMAT waiver consideration
- Choose from five concentrations, including Marketing, Finance, Leadership and Managing Organizational Change, General Management, and Digital Innovation and Information Systems
- Join one of the largest MBA alumni network on the West Coast and connect with more than 38,000 professionals around the world
- Experience values-centered education that can strengthen you for a life of purpose, service, and leadership.
- Work directly with top executives on live consulting projects
- Visit our coastal Malibu campus during our two residencies
- Fund your education with our online MBA merit scholarship program, which grants up to $39,000 to qualified students
At Pepperdine, we’re committed to transforming lives. That’s why we’re excited that 100% of our MBA graduates would recommend our program and 75% agree that our online MBA helped them earn a salary increase and a promotion, according to our 2016 graduate survey.
Where can our Master of Business Administration program take you?
Whether your interests lie in finance, marketing, general management, leadership, or digital innovation and information systems roles, our online Master of Business Administration can help you advance in your current field or switch to a new career. Build your business expertise and executive mindset through an innovative curriculum that tackles modern strategies, ethical business tactics, and specialized skills.
With our online MBA degree, you can pursue various career options, including:*
*Salaries from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
“The E2B is really a unique component of the program, and it allowed me to work with clients across various industries. It gave me a great chance to really dive in, do research, and develop strategic plans for the company I was working with.”
Clifton Myers, online MBA graduate
Business Manager at Unilever
Five ways the Pepperdine MBA emphasizes real-world application:
- Our program ranks among the top 20 Online MBAs according to U.S. News & World Report.
- Our Personal and Leadership Development Workshop residency provides you with an opportunity to come to our beautiful Malibu campus and form close-knit relationships that last beyond graduation.
- Our Integration in Business Operations: Strategic Management course creates a simulated environment designed to accurately reflect senior management decision-making responsibilities.
- We offer Global Business Intensives, which cover relevant topics such as international economics, culture, marketing, finance, and business law. You can learn from expert faculty members, international business leaders, and researchers.
- Our optional international residency is designed to help you explore global issues and work with international experts to understand foreign markets.
New to online learning?
Our online MBA program is ideal for business professionals at every stage of their careers, even those without distance learning experience. Why? Because as an online student with Pepperdine, you have a wide range of student services available, including a 24/7 help desk, digital libraries, career services, and online tutoring options.
With a flexible online platform and advisors ready to help you enroll and stay organized throughout your time with us, the online MBA from Pepperdine Graziadio Business School provides support like no other.
Learn more about the benefits of online learning now.