Build Your Business Intelligence
with an Online MBA from Pepperdine University
If you’re a working professional who’s ready to develop the critical thinking skills and practical managerial expertise that drive the world’s top companies, the online MBA program from the prestigious Pepperdine University Graziadio School of Business and Management is a great way to get started.
Discover a values-centered, collaborative, and experience-driven online MBA program specifically designed for working professionals. Imparting a solid foundation in current business and management theory and practice, the AACSB-accredited MBA program focuses on building your essential business knowledge in areas such as finance, marketing, accounting, economics, quantitative analysis, law, human behavior, information systems, strategy, management, and leadership.
Build your business intelligence as you examine business from a global perspective and address the impact of globalization, competition, technological innovation, and ethics in the workplace. Develop the practical skills you’ll need to thoroughly analyze and tackle the challenges of modern business with confidence and composure. Improve your communications while learning what it takes to be an effective and persuasive manager and leader.
Focus your MBA by choosing one of four elective concentrations:
- Finance – Study portfolio management, corporate finance, investment banking, financial institutions management, and financial risk management. Analyze real estate investments. Discover the procedure for financing entrepreneurial ventures. Examine global capital markets and institutions and uncover the bottom line on business finance.
- Leadership and Managing Organizational Change – Discover values-centered leadership and learn to advance responsible business practice. Develop your entrepreneurial initiative, examine business ethics and look at business from a global perspective. Learn to become an effective manager and team leader who values diversity and organizational dynamics.
- Marketing – Examine the concepts, techniques, and tools needed for developing marketing strategy and marketing programs. Learn what it takes to play an active role in deciding which consumer groups to serve and which products and services to produce. Study promotions, pricing, and distribution arrangements to evaluate profitability and growth potential.
- General Management – Choose the direction of your advanced business education. Select the specific electives that most interest you. From leadership to marketing strategy, accounting to entrepreneurship, you’ll take the elective courses that you feel will have the most positive impact on your career and your future.
*The General concentration can be completed in six trimesters. Finance, Marketing, and Leadership concentrations will require seven trimesters, unless 12 units are taken during the fourth trimester.
Experience Business – Online
The highly ranked Graziadio School of Business and Management is nationally and internationally recognized as one of the leading business schools in the world. Students in the online MBA program receive personal attention from expert faculty with proven experience in the business world as executives, entrepreneurs, and consultants.
- Continue working full time while you complete the online MBA and graduate in as little as two years.
- Work with current company executives on a “live” case study taken directly from the business world.
- Interact, connect, and learn alongside students who are working professionals from around the world, developing your professional network.
View our latest infographics and videos/webinars on our resources page.