Our admissions requirements are more than the prerequisites you need to enter our program; they also ensure that your peers are of similar caliber so you can make the most of your time with us.
- Bachelor’s degree with an acceptable grade point average from a regionally accredited institution or equivalent from an international college or university.
- Minimum of two years of professional work experience.
- Completed Pepperdine University application form, including a resume, and payment of the nonrefundable $150 application fee.
- Personal statement, which should outline your academic, personal, and professional achievements in a one-page essay.
- Qualified candidates are eligible to be considered for a GMAT waiver.
- Official transcripts from the applicant’s bachelor’s degree (must be received from the undergraduate university). Transcripts must be submitted from all institutions attended.
Online Master of Business Administration (2017-2018) Tuition and Fees:
- Estimated Tuition: $89,180
- Per Term: $6,860 – $13,720 (4-8 credits)
- Credit Hour: $1,715
- Application Fee: $75
- Books & Supplies: Approximately $500 per trimester (prices may vary)
- Administrative Fees: None
- Travel (Residency): Students will be responsible for travel to and from campus, as well as room and board. Students should expect costs between $1,000 – $2,000 (based on proximity to Malibu, CA)