Get the support you need.
Financing your education involves commitment. Explore the financial aid options available, such as federal funding, private loans, and scholarships.
To start, visit the Financial Aid Application Guide.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding financial assistance, feel free to contact our Financial Aid Office by calling (310) 568-5530. The office is open Monday through Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Get the support you have earned.
In memory of our founder, George Pepperdine, and following Pepperdine University’s spirit of purpose and giving, the Graziadio Business School awards scholarships to qualified applicants. Earn a world-class education while receiving financial support!
The new online MBA merit scholarship program from Pepperdine allows qualified applicants to earn a world-class education while receiving financial support!
Our scholarship ranges from $12,000 to $39,000 and helps deserving students in these challenging economic times.
In some cases, we will even match a scholarship awarded to an accepted student at another institution, up to 100% of Pepperdine’s tuition.
Merit Scholarships for eligible GMAT scores and a 3.0+ GPA:
- Find out if you are eligible for a scholarship award amount up to $39,000, based on your GMAT score and a 3.0+ GPA.
*NOTE: Any merit scholarship recipient must maintain a minimum of a 3.3 GPA while in the program.
Matching Scholarship Program
We believe in the quality and competitiveness of our education. For that reason, we are willing to match the scholarship amount granted by a diffenrent AACSB accredited business school for qualified (and accepted) prospects.
The Matching Scholarship Program could apply if the following criteria are met:
Prospect must be an accepted student with offer in hand for a qualified MBA program from an AACSB accredited school.
- The Graziadio Business School may match the dollar award up to 100% of Pepperdine’s tuition.
Students who are referred by alumni or students and are accepted into the program will receive a $2,500 scholarship applicable toward their first trimester.
- Those referring must register each person they are referring online by completing a simple online referral form. This form must be received prior to the student’s application to be eligible for the referral program.
- Referred student must complete an advising appointment with a pre-admission counselor.
- Referred student must meet all admission requirements for the program to which they are applying and be accepted by the Office of Admission.
- Scholarship award is not valid for students who have already applied to the program, been accepted into the program, or are currently enrolled in the program.
Pepperdine University agrees to allow 10% off of the gross tuition and will waive any Standard Application Fees for prospects employed by qualified corporations. Contact us for more information.